Saturday, 2 October 2010

I'm back. still boring, but not bored.

Wow, it's been like, forever since I've written. I don't know why I stopped. Actually, that is a lie. I do. I got lazy. Yep, real lazy.

This is one of the things I like least about myself. I always says, 'oh, I'm gonna start a blog and write all the time'. Oh, I'm gonna take up sewing, I mean, I'll be real good at it and sell it at markets and stuff'. I'm going to really get into mosiacing' - cus thats what single 25 year old females do right? They attend free workshops on how to make sweet mosiacs? Which brings me to the next thing I like least about myself. I seem to engage in (what some people deem as) boring stuff. Or maybe it's just my problem that I think people will think I'm boring and lame. But, really, I'm the only one that is riding myself off. Well actually, my friend said to me the other day that I do 'couple things' without being in a couple. For instance, I stay in on Saturday nights watching really rad movies such as Ghost World, but on my own. This could be seen as sad to a lot of people, but I actually LIKE doing this. Being in a club paying $8.50 for a vodka and apple juice (with way too much ice) and being knocked over and spilling my $8.50 drink on my favorite top is not my idea of fun. Especially when surrounded by douche bags that seem to be at these clubs. Do I have to continue to engage in such activities until I find my other mosiac loving half?

I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment