Monday, 16 November 2009

oh me, a (blogger) virgin, be nice.

Wow, I have a blog. I have always wanted one of these. I remember back in London while temping (and working oh so hard) reading people's blog and thinking... wow, I wish I could be so wordy and smart and funny like they are. Because (and I know you're not supposed to start sentences with 'Because'), well, I too can be rather (well not really wordy and or smart) but funny. I do think of the occasional funny thing in my head and sometimes I say those thoughts out load and my other funny friends laugh. Or, people just say 'You're weird'...

Oh, I just went to 'post' my post and I can't use Tahoma as my font... I freakin' love Tahoma... Georgie it is. Ho Hum.

Yay, (I say yay alot, just a warning) I am excited to make my blog all pretty and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment